EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO INTERN
(Internship in English Language)
ArtConscious is an online marketplace featuring carefully selected art, fashion and design products. Our services also include art rental, art advisory, tailored commissions and event organising. Currently we focus on the Central and Eastern European region, and our key partners are galleries, fashion and design brands, and professional artists and designers.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO Intern will work directly with the CEO on day-to-day tasks. The intern is required to have sufficient English language skills for the effective workplace communication (C1 English level, native English speaker or multilingual).
The intern's tasks include researching potential partners, preparing materials, help with event organising, creating and editing new content, enter and edit data in our admin pages and databases, different admin tasks on the ArtConscious marketplace, and other duties related to operations and administration, e.g. events, exhibitions, or marketing campaigns.
With proven track record, you may be asked to assist with different mailing projects and special projects as needed on an on-going basis. This is a great opportunity to work with a startup CEO, and learn about the startup industry as well as the online art market. You might have tasks that can be completed remotely.
· Degree in something applicable to the position e.g. business administration, communication and marketing, art management, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Strong basic working knowledge of in-office technologies, experience and understanding of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets)
· Computer skills on Mac and PC
· Understand and be interested in digital marketing
· Commitment to using and updating our databases
· Gain experience at a unique creative enterprise
· Gain experience in the creative industry
· Increase your understanding of the startup world
· Collaborate within a positive team atmosphere
· Network with other creative professionals
· For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements
Duration: Minimum 16 hours per week required for the duration of the internship, at least a minimum of 3 to 4 months.
Email your CV, cover letter, two writing samples (two pages maximum), and three professional references with contact information (phone and email) to info [at] artconscious.co.uk with 'Executive Assistant Intern' in the subject line. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
ArtConscious is committed to understanding and representing the diverse population of Hungary. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and interns in our team.
No open vacancies at the moment.
We are constantly seeking energetic and inspiring people to take part in creating content as well as contributing to broaden our network with talents of the CEE region.
Ideal candidates for internships are passionate about contemporary art, fashion or design, are interested in creating a successful website and start-up life, and have very strong research skills. Interns work directly for the curatorial and marketing team of ArtConscious and in collaboration with other interns.
Please send your application to info [at] artconscious.co.uk